Wednesday, June 9, 2010

My passion for MonaVie

People typically ask me how I got involved with MonaVie, but why I'm still with MonaVie 3 years after my introduction is where I feel the significance is. 

In Dave Lettermen style, I'll count down the top 10 reasons why I LOVE MonaVie.

10. They inspire and encourage personal growth.  It is a relationship business.  As you improve your relationship with yourself, you improve your relationship with others.  As you grow, you help others grow.  They suggest reading material from leaders like Napoleon Hill, Robert Kiyosaki, Zig Ziglar.  At conventions they have speakers like Dr Myles Munroe, Rex Crain, Keith Cameron Smith

9.  MonaVie is always ahead of the market - knowing what the Baby Boomers and consumers want and need.
     ~ Active blend has the only GRAS (generally recognized as safe) glucosamine available.  It is US produced from a vegetarian source.  Did you know most glucosamine tablets are made from shellfish (which most people have allergies to and why MonaVie found a vegetarian source)?
     ~ Pulse blend was created with your heart in mind.  Formulated with 19 fruits, including the acai berry, the heart healthy blend delivers powerful antioxidants to nutritionally support your cardiovascular system. (my friends cholesterol lowered over 30 points in just 3 months!)
     ~ Mmun MonaVie (M)mūn™ is a beneficial blend of 19 fruits and Wellmune®—clinically shown to promote proper immune function. Formulated with antioxidant rich MVāo2™ a proprietary complex featuring the superfruits açai and maqui, this delicious juice helps protect your body year round. Everyone needs this product for their immune system!  
     ~  EMV - Health energy drink!  No jitters. No crash.  Long lasting, sustainable energy.  Just pure, natural energy.  Free of synthetic stimulants.  I drink this before a workout with a shot of Pulse and a shot to Active.
     ~ EMV lite - a reduced calorie alternative to the original EMV.  Tastes great with a shot of Mmun in it!
     ~ Kosher - MonaVie is an International company and are looking into various cultural and religious certifications.

8.  It is convenient!!
     ~ I drink a minimum of 2 ounces in the morning and 2 ounces at night which keeps the antioxidant level in my body even all day.
     ~ Liquid form helps my body easily assimilate the nutrients (versus taking supplements my body needs to break down - and if digestion isn't working properly all of that is lost anyway)
     ~ They have gel packs I take with me when I travel

7.  Every day I get the antioxidant equivalent to 13 fruits and vegetables in just 4 ounces a day!
     ~ MonaVie has 100's of nutritional compounds that you don't get in your daily diet.
     ~ We all know we need our fruits and veggies, but with the pesticides and forced ripening are we really getting the nutritional value we think?  I doubt it.

6.  I am getting the best acai available.
     ~ The Acai Berry is processed within 48 hours of picking - 2 processing plants right in Brazil to maintain 99% of its nutritional value.  It is a very delicate berry and if not processed correctly, the amazingness of the berry is lost.
     ~ They spare no expense when it comes to research and development.  Scientists put the blends together.  $250 million was spent on their newest blend Mmun
     ~ MonaVie has high standards for all their beverage blends. The Acai is in every blend - each blend having 19 different berries in it.  Drink all 3 at once and you have about 90 different berries floating around in your body!

5.  MonaVie is a successful company that grows every year
     ~MonaVie came in #18 over all in Inc. 500's 2009 magazine!  It is only a 5 year old company!
     ~ It took Microsoft 8 years to come in at #80 (wouldn't you have like to have a piece of Microsoft back then?)
     ~ They are #1 in Food and Beverage
     ~ They are #3 in Revenue!

4.  The best leaders are helping me succeed!
     ~ The CEO Dallin Larson was named Ernst and Young Entrepreneur of the Year.
     ~ They call him the distributor CEO - he is always looking out for the distributors by creating amazing pay plans, creating bonuses and incentives and encouraging us to put God first, Family second, MonaVie third.

3.  I get paid great money to share the health benefits of the product and to identify leaders who want crazy money to do the same - create a residual income for themselves where they can Will it down to their children.  Creating a future for myself and a future for my family. 
     ~ This is the only company I've worked for that pays me more the better and more I help others succeed.  You're in business for yourself, but not by yourself.

2.  It helped my mom's health
     ~ She sleeps better (used to be up every couple of hours)
     ~ Her knee and back pain have dissipated (she takes MonaVie Active with liquid glucosamine)
     ~ Her moods are better (I hope she isn't reading this ;)

1.  It helped my health
     ~ I no longer take meds or suffer from allergies
     ~ My hypoglycemia went away
     ~ Chronic aches and pains disappeared
     ~ My skin cleared up and looks younger every day
     ~ I've rarely been sick
     ~ My energy is high and my sleep is great!
     ~ My nails and hair are healthy and growing like crazy

Paul Zane Pilzer is a world renowned economist and says the next generation of millionaires will be in the Wellness and Network Marketing industries.  MonaVie is both!

Are you read you ready to create a fortune for yourself instead of working at a J.O.B for someone elses fortune?

Contact me today with your questions.  No obligation what so ever!  This opportunity isn't for everyone.  I'm looking for leaders who have ambition, motivation and want to help others succeed.

No comments:

Post a Comment