Friday, October 8, 2010

Inspiration

Inspiration comes in many forms and always there to notice when you're open to it.  Have you ever realized that once you decide to make a change in your life the Universe provides you with exactly what you need?  Once you decide to change something in your life that is no longer working for you, the Universe lovingly assists you in making that change?  Its really cool stuff what intention can do AND realizing how much the Universe loves and supports you.

I am often inspired by my friends and clients.  I know each of us come together and cross paths for mutual benefit.  I was truly inspired by my recent graduate client and today I'm deeply touched by the kind words she sent to me.  With her permission I share them with you:

"Well, as I sit here eating my homemade caponata made with love from CSA veggies and drinking my coconut water diligently I can solidly say that NONE of it would have been possible without your gentle but insistent "nudging" to become creatively proactive about my health, body and LIFE!  What I learned is so much more than just eating right and losing weight... it is about getting control of my life.  I learned to find the things that really fulFILL me and to take it ONE day at a time!!  So thanks for your amazing teachings, perspective and patience!"

Yay!  I'm so proud of her!!!  In a very short time working together she came a long way and has tools she can use for the rest of her life!

Holistic Health Counseling encompasses ALL of your life.  In my work I do look at what you eat, but also at what FEEDS you.  My mission is to inspire and empower my clients to create a life they love.  And to be inspired back from them is the icing on the cake.  ;) 

Yup, its all good to eat cake too!

No comments:

Post a Comment